Ways to Give Menu
- Donate now on line.
- Send in a financial donation by mail.
- Donate essential items; cooking utensils, furniture, etc.
- Plan a Third Party Event in support of our services.
- Find out about volunteer opportunities.
- Set up Direct Deposit through your work.
- Join the Guardian Society.
- Learn more about planned giving and annuities.
- Give a gift of stock.
- Be Part of the Holiday Giving program.
- Provide a grant opportunity.
- Join Meijer Community Awards.
- Bid on our e-bay auction items.
- Check out our annual report.
- Get our location and directions.
The Clark Family Legacy of Love
We are honored that the Clark Family donated new and gently used items for a full housing set up for a refugee family. The donation was made in loving memory of their son Clay, who loved children and dedicated his life to them as a gymnastics instructor.
Thank you for your partnership to help children, families and adults, living in crisis, to find safety so they can transform their lives. Please know all gifts are critical to forwarding St. Vincent Catholic Charities’ mission and ministry.
Becoming a Guardian Society member supports both the current services and the future vision to be more efficient and effective in serving children and families. There are three levels of five year pledges within the Guardian Society; Faith, Hope and Charity. Please know all gifts are critical to forwarding St. Vincent Catholic Charities’ mission and ministry.
This option allows you to set the amount you would like to give to St. Vincent Catholic Charities.
"St. Vincent Catholic Charities (STVCC) is a local, charitable, 501 c3 non-profit dedicated to human services in the mid-Michigan area. Since 1948 STVCC has partnered with people living in crisis, all beliefs, to help them find safety so they can thrive. The staff of STVCC work hard to ensure good stewardship of the donations provided. When you support STVCC you are directly prevailing over life transforming services given to those in need."