We C.A.R.E.We C.A.R.E.: Is a communication and relationship enhancement program for engaged couples, married couples are welcome, sponsored by STVCC and the Family Ministry Program of Catholic Charities. This is a marriage preparation course based on the highly acclaimed program Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP). The program is designed to teach couples communication skills along with techniques for handling conflict in a positive manner and promoting intimacy in a Christian relationship.
We CARE Class Registration Form...Click Here
- Read about the course outline and schedule for We Care Classes
- Learn how to sign up for We Care courses.
- Find out about our office hours and location.
- To receive a current class schedule call the STVCC contact at (517) 323.4734 ext. 1700.
- You will need to fill out the We Care application form which you can down load for print by CLICKING HERE or call STVCC to have one mailed to you. Be sure to review the We C.A.R.E. schedule and before filling in your application.
- Return your form along with a check or money order for $75.00. Please make your check out to St. Vincent Catholic Charities. Address the envelope to “We Care Services”, St. Vincent Catholic Charities, 2800 W. Willow St. Lansing, MI 48917.
- To sign up or for more information please call (517) 323.4734 ext. 1700.
- Office Hours are Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- STVCC is located at 2800 W. Willow St. Lansing, MI 48917. We Care Classes are not held on STVCC Campus.
- To see a map and receive directions, CLICK HERE.